8/03/2012

Cats

Both Grace (on the left) and Wheelie think my right shoulder is the best place in the universe to sleep. And I have learned how to lean so that the cat doesn't fall off and I can still type with both hands.

 Now that Wheelie is getting bigger and braver, they don't fight and actually try to share my right shoulder. There's not enough room, of course, so the second arrival tries to make the left shoulder home. It never works.

And if the shoulder isn't available, any other part of me is optional. Apparently.

Hubby calls me 'the crazy cat lady.'

4 comments:

Mary Anne Komar said...

oh my things do get cosy! If you had more kitties, we wouldn't be able to see you at all!

Gardening with Juanita said...

I have a great calico cat outside, She will not stay in the house. No mice anywhere.

Gardening with Juanita said...

It looks like a beautiful country. Can you have flowers there? Of course that is my main thing. What zone are you in? Someone said it was about like ours zone 9. I have a viewer to my blog from there.

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Kitties know a good thing or two about finding a cozy spot to rest!