1/17/2012

My personal stats

I love to check my feedjit and stats occasionally just to see how folks end up on my blog. I am happy to announce that there has not been one search for 'rude kiwis' or 'are kiwis rude' for about five days now!

There have been about 12 searches that ended up at my 'pay it forward' post.

And there were a few visits from a blog that I have never heard of before, which is a bit disconcerting.

Several Kiwis checked out my post about the memorial to the homeless lady.

There were quite a few visits to my recipes, too.

All in all, the internet is a weird and wonderful place.

2 comments:

Belle said...

The internet is fun, isn't it?

Sarah said...

Yeah! People have Googled some weird things and ended up on my blog. I also get a bit creeped out when I see lots of hits from the same ISP number...and I'm pretty sure that person is not a fellow blogger. There are definitely lots of trolls out there.